Fix errors and troubleshooting tips
Unable to download/Unable to install
This can occur if you do not have the full version of the CokernutX app on your phone. To fix this error, use the steps below.
- Delete the existing CokernutX app from your phone completely. You can use the steps given in this article to do that.
- Once you have done that, reboot your iPhone.
- Download a new copy of the CokernutX app and install it.
How to fix ‘Untrusted developer error’
This is the most common error you may face with the CokernutX installation or, arguably, any other 3rd party app store for that matter.
It can happen when you have missed selecting the “trust” option for the CokernutX profile.
- Open your Settings app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and follow this path: Settings > General > Profile and Device Management.
- Select the apps’ profile for the CokernutX app.
- Click on the Trust.