Delta Emulator is an iOS multi-system gaming emulator app that allows you to play your favorite games from Nintendo, Super Nintendo Game Boy Color, Nintendo 64, and Game Boy Advance directly on your device.
Delta Emulator works on any iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, which runs on iOS 10 or above. You can simply install the emulator and play any favorite console game for free.
- No need to jailbreak your phone.
- Adding games is easy.
- You can use controllers with the emulator.
Download Delta Emulator for iPhone
There are few ways to get the Delta Emulator app for your phone. Use any of the download links below to download it directly to your phone. Once you download it, follow the usual steps to install a profile on your iPhone.
How to install Delta Emulator with CokernutX
This is the quickest and safest way to get the Delta app to your smartphone. But to use this method, you need to download the CokernutX app first.
- You can get it on the CokernutX download page.
- Find the download links, then click any download source to get started.
- Once you have CokernutX on your phone, tap it to open.
- Tap the Search button on the bottom right corner.
- Type ‘Delta Emulator’, then click the first result from the list.
- Click Get to download the app to your iPhone.
- Now you can play any console game from back in the day on your iOS device.
Add games to the emulator
There are three methods to add games.
- First, go to the built-in Delta browser and type the game’s name you prefer to add.
- Use a reputable source to download it.
- After downloading, click the file and click Open With.
- Click on Delta Emulator, and now you can launch it.
- First, download the ROM for your game onto your PC.
- Next, plug your device into your computer and open iTunes.
- Tap on the connected device and then open Apps (top of the screen).
- Click the option for File Sharing and tap on Delta Emulator.
- Drag the ROM file to the Delta Emulator window and tap on Add.
- Set iTunes as the source.
Suppose you have saved your ROM file to supported cloud storage such as Google Drive or Dropbox or sync your iOS device with that storage. The emulator automatically identifies the ROM files and downloads them.
- Completely free to use.
- The interface is easy to find and navigate. You can find anything within a couple of clicks.
- It is a well-built trustworthy app.
- Now you can use customized skins for the touch controls.
- 3D touch icons to mimic physical controllers.
- There is a vibration mode to give haptic feedback.
- You can use MFI controllers from PlayStation and Xbox if your iPhone runs on iOS 14 or above.
- Multiple save states
- Same as the consoles, it supports cheat codes.
- Reliable gameplay, the exact nature as you get playing on a console.
- Speed forward feature.
- Perform with all iOS devices up to and including iOS 10.
- It supports up to four connection inputs simultaneously.
- iTunes and iCloud support for loading games.
Frequently asked questions
Yes. You can use it to play Game Boy Color games. It also supports Game Boy Advance.
Search the ROM image that you need deleting and long-press on it. Click on delete and confirm on the pop-up window. However, this will not clear away any ROMs that may be stored in cloud storage.
Yes. First, copy all your data into the database folder on your desktop. Then reinstall the app, and you can drag the data back to it. If you have enabled cloud syncing when you delete the app, any data stored in the cloud is secure. If you reinstall Delta emulator, you can sync it.
Not even iPad, it supports iPod touch as well. With iPadOS, you can use some additional features like the split-screen view.
This occurs when the ROM file of the game exists in your device storage or cloud. Delta Emulator shows Conflict to stop transferring it again.
You can open the menu and choose the Cheat Codes option, and you can enable or disable the cheat options you need.
First, open the Game Menu and click on Load State. Choose the Save state and enable Lock from the menu.